A Letter from Our Founder and President
When I entered the data recovery business more than 20 years ago, many high-end data recovery firms were overpriced, slow and just didn't care about their customers.
Most catered to government agencies and large corporations. There weren't many affordable data recovery options for college students who lost important papers, small business owners such as photographers with all their files on a single PC or Mac, or families who lost their vacation photos when their home computer crashed.
We've seen all sorts of emergencies here at our secure facility in Plano, Texas - from Fortune 500s to families of four. Each case is different, but they all share one thing in common:
When disaster strikes, you need your data back fast!
That’s why our specialists stay on top of the latest technology with ongoing training. We're always busy developing proprietary methods to stay on the leading edge of data recovery.
We can recover data from a wide range of media storage devices. But our commitment to our customers goes even deeper than that.
Fast, Friendly, Efficient Service
The 24-Hour Data Difference means we promise to:
- Provide a free diagnosis within 24 hours of receiving your data drive
- Offer a 24-to-48 hour turnaround in most cases, at our standard hourly rate
- Take the time to listen to your problem, provide a free and honest diagnosis, and speak in language you'll understand -- not technical jargon
- Have skilled customer service representatives available round-the-clock to give you status updates or answer any questions you may have
- Hold your data recovery case in the strictest confidence
- Keep your recovered data safe and 100% secure through state-of-the-art security protocols
- Make sure you are 100% satisfied. “No data, no charge” is our guarantee -- and always will be!
We're in the Business of Saving the Day
When you work in the technical industry as I do, you often get wrapped up in machines. Hard drives. Solid State Drives. RAID servers. Mobile devices. Recovering data from a wide variety of storage media devices is our job here at 24 Hour Data, and we do it well.
But it’s our customer service that sets us apart.
Whether you run a business or are a college student writing a thesis, lost data is an emergency. In most cases, we can recover your data within 24-to-48 hours. But if it takes longer, we don't give up. We do the job right and get your data back -- whether it's photos of the grandkids or P&L sheets from a Fortune 500 corporation.*
It makes us feel good to see the smile on a customer's face when we recover their wedding pictures or their baby's first birthday photos. We have to admit, it makes us feel a little bit like superheroes.
Every time we successfully recover lost data, we know we've made a difference in someone's life. That's why we're in this business: To recover your data and save the day.
*In some rare circumstances, our data recovery specialists may not be able to successfully recover your data. That's when you're protected by our “No Data, No Charge” guarantee.