RAID Array Data Recovery: What To Do Before You Call Us
There are certain things you just shouldn’t try to do yourself unless you have the proper experience and training: haircuts, asbestos removal and open heart surgery all come to mind.
And right up there on that list is RAID data recovery.
However, there are some steps you can — and should — take if your RAID array fails, in order to save as much of your data as possible.
1. If one drive in your RAID array has failed, even if you have a hot standby, copy all mission critical data before attempting to rebuild the RAID array. Rebuilding the array could stress the remaining hard disk drives to the point of failure, and when more than one drive in an array goes down, the entire RAID array fails.
2. If your RAID server is degraded but still running, make a backup disk image of all the working disks before attempting to rebuild the RAID array
3. Collect the necessary information about your RAID array and HDDs or SSDs, including make, model and manufacturer of the disks and each disk’s position in the array. Label each disk with the appropriate position before you remove it from the array.
4. List critical data that needs to be recovered from the RAID array.
5. Start the data recovery process easily online with 24 Hour Data. http://www.24hourdata.com/data-recovery-form
6. Pack all disks — both working and damaged disks in the RAID array — for shipping.
7. Receive your free diagnostic within 24 hours, and have your critical data recovered in just a few days.
Fast Service, No Data No Charge Guarantee
At 24 Hour Data, we know that time is money when you’re running a business. That’s why we have data recovery professionals who are experts in RAID data recovery working around the clock to recover your lost data. And if we can’t get your data back, there’s no charge for our service.
Start A Recovery
Get Started Below
Error: Contact form not found.
WOW... fantastic customer experience! Submitted a totally dead 1TB drive for recovery yesterday now its fully recovered before noon the next day! Exceptional customer service, and impeccable reputation. Thank you 24 Hour Data, ever so much for getting my valuable data recovered and back to me. Very reasonable rates. My hat goes off to the BEST data recovery service in Dallas or in the country for that matter! You will not be disappointed using their services....