Speak with a Dallas Data Recovery Expert now 972.633.0700
24 Hour Data exclusively offers data recovery and has been serving the Dallas area for over 15 years. Founder Sean Wade, a long time resident of Dallas has employed a team of local data recovery technicians each with a rack of certifications and years of experience.
Our corporate headquarters and secure ISO 4, class 10 clean room are located at 811 E. Plano Parkway right across the street from Frys in Plano. In 2015, we expanded our operations and opened a second branch within Xact Data Discovery in Dallas, TX.
24 Hour Data
811 E. Plano Pkwy #115
Plano, Texas 75074
5 Recent Recovery Stories
1) We successfully recovered a 4 hard drive RAID Array for a Plastic Surgery Clinic in Dallas, TX. This was an expedited recovery that had a turnaround within 24 Hours. 2 of the 4 drives were physically damaged and required clean room work. The doctor had all of his patient records on this server and it was critical to his business.
2) We recently recovered an iPhone 5S that was physically damaged from a forensic company. The iPhone was purposely damaged by slamming the phone on the ground several times. We were able to get a full image of the phone back to the customer.
3) We completed a 32GB Flash Drive data recovery that had been broken in half. The flash drive was broken when a laptop fell with the flash drive still in the unit. We had to image the memory chip and were able to save important business documents for our client.
4) We recovered a 4 SSD RAID Array for a local BBQ Restaurant chain. The Solid State Drives had to be repaired and imaged to virtually rebuild the array. We were able to recover all of the company’s Virtual Machines and save the day.
5) We recovered a laptop hard drive for an executive at a Fortune 500 Soft Drink company. The laptop had a hard drive with failed read-write heads. We successfully recovered the drive in our Class 10 ISO4 clean room.
Why Choose 24 Hour Data?
We’re not the only local provider of data recovery solutions in Dallas, yet we’re small and maintain the highest customer satisfaction. With 5 stars from consumers on Google, an A+ Rating on BBB, and numerous testimonials from our business clients, rest assured your device is in good hands.
Get a free quote and a rapid recovery within 24 - 48 hours. To prove our 100% success rate, we offer a no-charge policy if your data is not able to be recovered.
Choose us for the exclusive discounts to business partners and technology consulting firms of up to 30%. Our education discounts of 10% in the DFW area are also unheard of…
Choose a Data Recovery Partner for Business
Businesses in the Big D are often looking for a partner that can not only recover data reliably, but one that offers a secure facility and experienced technicians. 24 Hour Data is located in a Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Clean Room. Our Lab is a SSAE Type II Organization, previously SAS 70, features biometric entry, 24/7 surveillance and a secure clean room environment for even the most sensitive recoveries.
For our business clients, legacy systems and hardware are prone to a crash and result in a loss of data. 24 Hour Data prides itself on solving the most complex and demanding recoveries including RAID arrays, virtual machine recoveries, server and database recoveries and more.
Although many businesses should implement safeguards and backups to prevent a data loss, a hard drive, server or RAID data loss can never be completely prevented.
As a Certified Apple Specialist, 24 Hour Data handles recoveries for all Apple makes and models including: MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, G5, G4 and iBook.
External Hard Drive Recovery
24 Hour Data recovers data from all external hard drive makes and models including: Maxtor, Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi External, Acomdata, Toshiba, Buffalo, Lacie and Iomega.
With hard drive sizes increasing everyday we see a growing number of lost data. External hard drives tend to have a greater chance of being dropped or knocked over, resulting in a physical loss of data. Get a free quote