Data Recovery Checklist
When you are faced with Data Loss your next steps are critical. Take a few minutes to go over our Data Recovery Checklist to help you make the best decision.
- Assess the value of Data that potentially requires Data Recovery. Important Data should be taken to the Professionals. Trying a Do It Yourself Data Recovery or going to your local Computer Store is not the best decision in these cases.
- Do you have a Backup of your Data? Think twice, many times you may have a backup of important files.
- Is your Hard Drive making unusual sounds like Clicking, Grinding, or Beeping? Power down your drive immediately if you hear any of these sounds. Continued use can result in permanent Data Loss.
- Have you deleted files? If you accidentally delete files do not write new data to the drive that data has been deleted from. Deleted files can easily be overwritten when you continue to use your computer.
- Choose a Professional Data Recovery Company. If your Data is valuable do not trust your recovery to your local computer store or an IT guy. Trying to save money up front can cost you 2 to 3 times the money and potentially your data. Quality Data Recovery companies like 24 Hour Data will give you a Free Quote and offer a No Data, No Charge policy.
Start A Recovery
Get Started Below
Error: Contact form not found.
WOW... fantastic customer experience! Submitted a totally dead 1TB drive for recovery yesterday now its fully recovered before noon the next day! Exceptional customer service, and impeccable reputation. Thank you 24 Hour Data, ever so much for getting my valuable data recovered and back to me. Very reasonable rates. My hat goes off to the BEST data recovery service in Dallas or in the country for that matter! You will not be disappointed using their services....